1 Week Intensive Course: Hall Effect Thrusters
Primary Instructor: Professor Mitchell L. R. Walker
- What: Intense immersion into the physics, plasma diagnostics, vacuum facilities, and operational procedures required to operate Hall effect thrusters!
- When & Where:
- 2 days theory at Georgia Tech Hotel and Conference Center
- 5 days practical at the High-Power Electric Propulsion Laboratory, Atlanta GA, USA (schedule in advance)
- How: Interested parties should contact Professor Walker.
- More details: Nominal course outline (pdf).